Services | What can SafT Integration do for you?
What can SafT Integration do for you?
At SafT Integration, we aren't a one-and-done safety consultant
When it comes to improving your safety, we are a full-service organization dedicated to saving lives while saving you money.
Taking a full-servicer approach to safety not only helps you establish better safety practices and procedures; it will also help your organization save money in the long run.
We offer safety services in the areas listed below:
- Mock OSHA inspections
- Hazard risk assessments
- Coordination on developing and resolving corrective actions
- Incident and near miss investigations
- Required hazard evaluations including PPE, Machine Guarding, Lockout/Tagout, and Confined Space
- Safety training classes for OSHA requirements and best practices
- Safety manual evaluation and updates
- Risk trend analysis
- Safety accountability support
- End customer compliance program assistance including ISNetWorld, Avetta, Ariba, and PEC
- Claims management and support, including expert testimony if needed
- Transitional return to work program tailored to each employee's needs
- Workers' comp doctor communications
- Claims reviews for reserve management and creating plans for closure
- Supervisor safety training
- Safety committee set up and support
- Educating clients on HR and safety interactions
- PEC SafeLand Basic Orientation
- H2S AWARE
- OSHA 10 General Industry
- OSHA 30 General Industry
- First Aid/CPR/AED
Looking for something not listed? Let us know; we'll work with you to provide guidance toward a solution!
There are very rarely one-off instances when it comes to safety. Even the most minor of incidents can be indicative of larger issues within your safety culture. Even if you approach us because of one workplace injury or OSHA fine, we will work with you to identify underlying problems in your overall safety programs and cultures.
We designed our program with the goal of inspiring your employees to take ownership of your safety plan. Using the custom tools and techniques we teach and help implement, your team will become invested in safety, helping your organization more easily tackle and prevent future incidents.
Free accreditation courses can only do so much. While these programs cover state safety requirements, they fail to detail the impact of these requirements and how to enact compliance. Each SafT Integration program provides the connecting thread and is customized for your organization, so it not only covers the state safety regulations you must know, but also how to apply them.